“Our process is built to make any construction project a fun and rewarding experience for our customers.” …Eric Stier
Phase 1: Design and Estimating
- Initial Consultation: During the initial consultation, we discuss your design requirements, ideas and finish levels. We also assess your site (lot) and inspect the existing structure.
- Conceptual Design and Preliminary Budget: Based on the information gathered during the initial consultation, a conceptual design and preliminary budget is developed. The design and budget will be refined until you have a design concept and budget that fits you.
- Estimating and Bid Conference: Once an approved design and budget is established, we conduct a formalized bidding process during which we meet with all subcontractors, suppliers and tradesmen to refine the cost and provide you with a fixed price contract.
- Fixed Price Proposal and Contract Approval: At this stage, we present you a fixed price proposal, detailed project specifications and a finalized conceptual design for your approval.
Phase 2: Preconstruction
- Architectural/Engineering: The conceptual design is used to develop the working drawings or , as they are commonly called, the “blue prints”. Site surveys are ordered and the structural portions of the project are engineered.
- “Color Session”: During the “color session” you will work with our design team in our design center to select the colors, textures and finishes of your home.
- “Red Line” Meeting: Once the plans have been developed, we schedule a plan review meeting with you or as we call it, the “red line” meeting. During this meeting, all details of the plans are explained to you in layman terms and any deviations or changes to the plans are made.
- Permitting and Approvals: Once you have approved the final plan, we start the process of obtaining the building permit and/or any neighborhood approvals. This is the last step before construction.
Phase 3: Construction
- Start of Construction: The start of construction is an exciting time but before we begin, we take steps on your behalf to minimize the overall impact of the project. We carefully consider how your home is to be protected, how workers will enter and exit your home, the location of the dumpster, and any other consideration that should be considered. We build a plan around you and your family’s lifestyle.
- Customer Walk Through: Once construction is complete, we walk with you through the home to ensure that all work is in accordance with the specifications and that it has been completed to your satisfaction. During the walkthrough, we demonstrate how to service and care for your new home. We provide you with a list of all trades that worked on your home and their contact information.
- Post Construction/ Warranty: Our work is warranted for 10 years from a structural standpoint and we also provide a 1 year craftsmanship warranty.